How To Apply For Standard Licensing
Ohio State is only accepting NON-APPAREL applications for licensing consideration.
Applications are reviewed on the SECOND TUESDAY of each month by the Ohio State licensing focus group.
How to Apply for Licensing:
- Complete the Ohio State Non-Apparel Licensing Application
- Complete the Product Sample Submission Form
- Submit all required forms and (non-Ohio State) Samples to:
The Ohio State University
Trademark & Licensing Services
1100 Kinnear Road, Suite 210
Columbus, OH 43212-1152
Contact Gretchen Webster at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.
Deadline for each month: All FULLY-COMPLETE NON-APPAREL applications must be received by the Friday before the Tuesday meeting in order to be included in that monthly meeting.
The non-apparel royalty rate is 12%.
Click here to start the Ohio State Licensing Application
NON-APPAREL Application Requirements:
- NO FEE TO APPLY
- Signed Ohio State Licensing Proposal
- Sample Submission Form for each product to be reviewed
- Non-Ohio State sample product(s)
- Marketing Plan
- Financial Statement
- Review by Licensing Focus Group
Criteria of Product Evaluation:
- Availability of similar products through existing licensees
- Company stability
- Experience in licensing
For information about apparel and headwear sub-licensing opportunities, please visit: http://jamericalicensing.com/